1. (n) In TribalWars, a massive multiplayer online real-time strategy game, an attack consisting of all the available offensive troops in a village.
2. (v) In TribalWars, to send all available offensive troops in one village to attack another.
1. That guy attacked my friend, so I'm going to throw a nuke or two his way to teach him not to mess with my friends.
2. I'll nuke you if you dare to attack anyone in my tribe!
1. To attack with a nuclear weapon, or to otherwise bring about widespread and utter destruction.
2. To cook a foodstuff in a microwave oven (it is a common misconception that microwave energy is a form of nuclear radiation).
3. To delete a computer user's accounts without warning, typically for abuse.
1. After years of patent hostility, US Emperor-For-Life George Bush finally nuked France in 2020, resulting in the formation of the "Freedom Sea".
2. "Just nuke those vegetables for five minutes on High, it's much quicker than steaming them."
3. The webhosting company nuked Jamal's "penile enhancement" sites because he was caught spamming.
Files that appear on p2p networks that have something wrong with them. For example:
-A film can be nuked for various reasons. Individual sites will nuke for breaking their rules (such as "No Telesyncs" but if the film has something extremely wrong with it (no soundtrack for 20mins, CD2 is incorrect film/game etc) then a global nuke will occur, and people trading it across sites will lose their credits. Nuked films can still reach other sources such as p2p/usenet, but its a good idea to check why it was nuked first in case. If a group realise there is something wrong, they can request a nuke.
NUKE REASONS :: this is a list of common reasons a film can be nuked for (generally DVDRip)
** BAD A/R ** :: bad aspect ratio, ie people appear too fat/thin
** BAD IVTC ** :: bad inverse telecine. process of converting framerates was incorrect.
** INTERLACED ** :: black lines on movement as the field order is incorrect.
Any file can be nuked, though; not just films. Another example is a PC ISO where it hasn't been properly isoed or there is some other technical issue that should not appear with a fully functional copy.
Basically, a nuked release doesn't work as a regular release should.
No, don't download that file; it's nuked and has something wrong with it.
Slang for a nuclear/thermonuclear device, usually classified as an ICBM, MRBM or tactical nuclear bomb (tac-nuke). Currently, it is the most powerful weapon available to mankind, creating either the fission (breaking of) or fusion (fusing together) of atoms. Nukes can release a blast more powerful than one million tons of TNT
We're lighting off nukes out there like it's our own Fourth of July
A US sailor, either enlisted or commissioned officer, who has successfully finished the US Navy nuclear power pipeline and is qualified to operate the nuclear power plants aboard aircraft carriers or submarines.
Prospective nukes are subjected to intense scrutiny and higher standards of behavior and technical knowledge than your standard sailor. They are the elite of the elites.
Nukes often advance quickly through the ranks due to the amount and intensity of training they are subjected to while as a student.
Nuke school is widely considered to be one of the toughest schools offered in the military.
A: So, what do you do in the Navy?
B: I'm a nuke.
B: (with much hubris) Yeah, it's tough being the best of the best.
to microwave something, usually food...or AOL CDs
Man, I need to nuke some fri'ken (fried chicken)!
Let's nuke AOL!YAY!
The most popular gay couple in day time television. Luke Snyder (Van Hansis) and Noah Mayer (Jake Silbermann) are the two guys who make up this power couple.
"I WANT NUKE BACK!!!"
"NUKE is so cute"
A shot of bacardi 151 dropped into a can of red bull and chugged.
I don't remember friday too well, that fifth nuke was a mistake.
It's saturday, let's get nuked.