look up any word, like blumpkin:
Niffkins are the hairs Located on the Grundle, gouch, or any other slang for the area between the teste-satchle and the cornhole
"by the time you're done giving me dome you'll be using my Niffkins as dental floss"
by gundlebreath March 06, 2008
4 2