look up any word, like fluffer:

Can be spelled with more R's, and P's.

Is another word for No, or nope. It is used for spontaneousness like the word Yerrp, but is instead used a replacement for No, Nope, Nah.
Want to go out with me?" "Nerrp..
by OmarRamo March 03, 2011