(n) The faint to bright, shade-changing glow that is cast upon a person who is using a computer in the dark, typically associated with computer 'nerds'.
John: "Jim, can you turn down the brightness on that screen? The nerd-glow is disrupting our movie."

Jim: "Hold on, I almost beat this level"
by Neil@RateSavvy January 28, 2011

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from daily@urbandictionary.com. We'll never spam you.