Dresses in only the worst hot-topic fashions pulled straight from shitty animes. A Neo-goths tell tale sign is the possession of bondage pants, I.E. those fucking hot topic pants with all the chains on them, you know the ones. Constantly quotes anime and acts likes a generally hyper little tard, probably fat, ugly or both.
Look at those fucking Neo-goths, I bet they all just got done watching naruto.
1.An angsty outcast, between the ages 12 & 18, that attempts to be "goth" by dressing up in the latest hot topic clothes in order to try to look like their favorite anime characters.
2.A pathetic americanized attempt at a visual kei style or dress.
3.Sometimes an alternative term for mall goth.
4. A teenager that commonly fits the following decriptions
- obsessed with japan & anime but doesn't know anything past
what they watch on adult swim
- wears bondage pants/naruto head bands/cat ears/neko caps
- listens to crappy J-Rock(Gackt/Dir en grey)
- listens to crappy american faggotry (HIM/Marilyn
- found glomping others
- pronounces kawaii incorrectly
Is there a Neogoth near here? I swear I just heard someone talking about Invader Zim and Full Metal Alchemist.