Top definition
Testicle looking things that dangle all around like balls. Usually found on goats. Located under the neck making them

A: Damn that goat has some huge nectickles.

B: *fondling* i know the're dangly, i love this neckticle the best
by Magnificentness June 14, 2011
Mug icon

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug