1) Weird super rich kids who go to naples high
2) Wanna be white boy rappers, and drug dealers that go to gulf coast high and a bunch of prissy wanna be barron girls
3)Lely high made of who even knows
4) Rich snobs that drive too expensive cars too young that go to barron.. some of them are nice also take all the good football players from other schools to make their team better
5) Palmghetto i mean palmetto that used to have normal people until all the spanish invaded the school, also used to be known for the hot cheerleaders who did the low dance
6) Golden Gate high in the ghetto.. enough said
7) anddd immoklee high yep
lastly 8) all the kids who tried to go to college and came back home to stay for the rest of their life, and show up at parties when their about 25
Usually any party will contain a fight between any of these people, or before that can happen it will get busted by the cops that have nothing better to do
also called nap town, nappy town, nipples, and 2tres9 *239*
snowbirds come every winter and totally kill the roads. and they drive slow as hell. which is why it takes years to get anywhere.
youre goin to naples?? in december?? wow... ur gonna be sitting in ur car for a long-ass time. watch for the snow birds
It is also a place with no entertainment, so smoking pot at night is the main thing to do.
1. For the most part, self-worth is based on the person's wealth, or that of their parents.
2. Most of the people are recent transplants from New York, Michigan, Illinois, Mexico, and Cuba.
3. It is the unofficial Ed Hardy capital of Southwest Florida.
4. There are two well-known nightclubs in town and Vision offers open bar on Thursdays for a small extra charge. Like any club though, a large presence of d-bags can be the norm.
5. Home to some very nice beaches. Soft sand and warm water, if you enjoy swimming and relaxing it's a good place to go.
6. Home to the best one of the best skateparks in the SWFL area. Best time to go is early in the day, after about 3 or 4 it really crowds up.
7. Due to a lack of big universities, it is sort of a ghost town, leaving mostly Townies that like to cause drama and fights between eachother, wear lots of tight-fitting Ed Hardy to show everybody just "how jacked and tan I am" (see my new haircut), and other sketchy types. Good people are around but are too few and far between to really make this a "spot" for meeting decent people.
All in all, it's a great for retirees, vacationers and people with some cash to blow. But for those trying to make something of themselves, consider an alternative.