also called nap town, nappy town, nipples, and 2tres9 *239*
snowbirds come every winter and totally kill the roads. and they drive slow as hell. which is why it takes years to get anywhere.
youre goin to naples?? in december?? wow... ur gonna be sitting in ur car for a long-ass time. watch for the snow birds
It is also a place with no entertainment, so smoking pot at night is the main thing to do.
1. For the most part, self-worth is based on the person's wealth, or that of their parents.
2. Most of the people are recent transplants from New York, Michigan, Illinois, Mexico, and Cuba.
3. It is the unofficial Ed Hardy capital of Southwest Florida.
4. There are two well-known nightclubs in town and Vision offers open bar on Thursdays for a small extra charge. Like any club though, a large presence of d-bags can be the norm.
5. Home to some very nice beaches. Soft sand and warm water, if you enjoy swimming and relaxing it's a good place to go.
6. Home to the best one of the best skateparks in the SWFL area. Best time to go is early in the day, after about 3 or 4 it really crowds up.
7. Due to a lack of big universities, it is sort of a ghost town, leaving mostly Townies that like to cause drama and fights between eachother, wear lots of tight-fitting Ed Hardy to show everybody just "how jacked and tan I am" (see my new haircut), and other sketchy types. Good people are around but are too few and far between to really make this a "spot" for meeting decent people.
All in all, it's a great for retirees, vacationers and people with some cash to blow. But for those trying to make something of themselves, consider an alternative.