look up any word, like turnt:
n. A singular word that is used to refer to the conglomerate Myspace.com and Facebook.com.

Traditionally used by those who are unfamiliar with these social networking tools or to make fun of these social networking websites.

In retrospect most users have both a Myspace and Facebook account that are checked regularly and this singular term can identify both uses of the social networking sites.
Did you see what Bob posted in his Myfacespace?


My kids won't get off the computer they keep messing with some Myfacespace crap.
by johniebravo March 24, 2009
13 1