Word that people say to connotate negative feelings; in most cases, a feeling of dissatisfaction. A distant cousin of the words 'shit' and 'fuck', it is of the lesser known cusses.
*woman hands man sandwich*
Man: *takes bite* .. mur.
Woman: What's the matter?
Man: Not enough mayo.
The most humble rapper out there. He has a unique style and great story telling.
"Murs is better than your favorite rapper"
One of the best underground
rappers on the planet. Was born on March, 16th in L.A.
. His style is extremely versatile, for he has some cool gangster songs as well as a bunch of rhymes, that make you think!! His music-machine is 9th Wonder
, who also creates a hand full of inventive beats. Murs is one of the eight Living Legends
members, the realist underground hiphop group, AND a MG. 3MG's
are 3 of the 8 Living Legends rappers; they obviously own too ;-D
Murs is just great, and the four letters stand for:
1. Makin' Underground Raw Shit
2. Most Underground Rap Sucks
"Murs, one of a kind
so there's nobody like me
and I guess that's the reason, why nobody likes me
or is it that I don't like anybody else,
can't quite figure it out, so I keep to myself,
..." Murs - Got Damned
1. slang for mef (Wu Tang for weed)
2. The most potent marijuana products
4. filth mcnast
1.Those boys up in the 3-6-0 smoke the mur quite heavily.
2. Those brownies are straight mur.
a noise of sadness.
boss: you're fired!
employee: mur :(
Man Fur or chest hair
When the guy took off his shirt, he had mur all over his chest.
1. a word with the most vague definition - it can be defined as anything. circumstances under which this word is often used is when it is needed to replace another word that shouldn't be uttered, or has been temporarily forgotten. a synonym for the words "thing," "stuff," etc.
A: "Hey, let's smoke some mur."
B: "You go ahead, I'm already really fucking stoned."
1 1/2. marijuana
2. a word used to fill a silence...particularly helpful for the socially awkward, misunderstood and nonchalant person
A: "I'm awkward."