Subscribe English
look up any word, like tittybong:
The button or switch that you use to call nurses and doctors, usually located behind your hospital bed. Because it takes "one ring to bring them all".
Looks like I'm gonna have to use the Mordor button now---damn glucose IV line keeps on coming out of my arm!
by Martin Peck September 18, 2007
30 3

Words related to Mordor button:

ctd flk fos gork rose room