look up any word, like ratchet:
adj. General upper body flab, mainly pertaining to males.
His legs are in shape, but his upper body is very moobly.
by Zoyx December 15, 2008
Alternative for the obvious term 'man-boobs'
'That guy's mooblies are bigger than mine and I'm a laydee!'
by Medicnic July 07, 2009