look up any word, like fleek:
A wavetable shape in the VST plugin "Massive" by Native Instruments that is typically found in dubstep. It is commonly used by people new do making dance music (and Nicky Romero) because it is a cheap way to get an amateur wobble sound. Because of this, it has become taboo to use it in dance music.
Guy 1: "Yo dude! Check this sick dubstep beat I made!"

Guy 2: "You used modern talking..."

Guy 1: "I know! Isn't it great!?

Guy 2: *facepalm*
by Insayn December 11, 2013