is Russian for both Peace and World
Tolstoy's War and Peace is originally Voina i Mir.
Maybe he meant War and World?
Mir... to exspress frustration, be an ice breaker, or even just make someone smile...
Sierra-"We have a math test today"
Ally-" GOD DAMNIT... MIR!!!!!"
Being tied onto the roof of a car after calling it, similar to shotgun
. Mir is to be used when excessively drunk and in possession of either a lot of Duct Tape
or a lot of Rope
"Bruce thought Michael would call shotgun
but he ended up calling Mir, we used up all our Duct Tape!"
MIR stands for maximum information rate. MIR is the maximal bandwidth to be allocated to ISP
MIR - 100Mbps
1. a super cool chick, with a groovy punami
2. Best friends & lovers with Lchap
3. a secret ganga head
4. slut, with a positive connotation of course!
1. daaaamn you so cool and gangster if i didnt kno better ida thought u was a mir
2. girl 1: God im worried about sleeping with my boyfriend girl 2: no worries...call mir