Top Definition
ghetto ass town full of fat white people and sketchy pregnant teens. if you were raised there you have a 99% chance of being a deadbeat, the other 1% are the lucky ones that later on move to thornbury.
"why are you pissing on our hockey bench!?"

"uh I'm from Meaford"

"why does this bitch just wait at this corner everyday?"
"it's meaford"
by A lucky one January 08, 2012

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from daily@urbandictionary.com. We'll never spam you.

×