look up any word, like wyd:
When a man penetrates any orifice of another persons body with his penis.

This term is a product of the popular line from the LOTR series. EX. "You will taste manflesh!" Or; "I smell manflesh."

Use the line in a single word verb fashion. EX, Manfleshed or manfleshing or simply manflesh.
"Dude, I manfleshed that chick over there.
by swimp May 17, 2009