look up any word, like wcw:
The bulge that hangs over a man's too tight jeans. Basically, muffin top for guys. Often found on middle aged, skinny jeans wearing men. Or fat dudes.
Wow. Look at that skinny jeans wearing hipster. He has some serious Manffin Top.
by ChelleElle February 18, 2011