The sum of an MTVeenager's concerns are as follows:
* Mobile Telephones and associated products (ring tones, wallpapers, etc)
* MTV and the latest chart music
* Hollywood produced "blockbuster" films.
* Clothes fashions (catering for both the mainstream and alternative markets (punks, goths) - both of which are equally as commercial as each other.
* Rebelling against Pop Culture (Please note, those who choose to rebel against Pop Media by dressing "alternatively" or listening to "alternative" music are equally as guilty of conformity as those who choose to embrace Pop Media.)
The greatest crime of the MTVeenager is living a lifestyle based upon the choices made by the market forces behind Pop Media and the approval of their own peers (See: Fashion), rather than through their own personal preferences.
You may find examples of the MTVeenager on this very website. Here follows a guide to spotting the breed:
(See: Metal) Notice users commenting on how certain bands are "not metal" and others are "real metal" (and those who choose to listen to anything else are clearly less capable of detecting musical ability within their preferred c...