A large mpeg file that got emailed around the office containing an asian woman sticking her whole fist into her mouth then vomitting a yellow liquid into a bucket. Then she proceeds to drink the vomit from the bowl, then using her fingers she fishes out the lumpy bits and eats them, then she vomits some more. The emails original name was changed to \'lunch\' to trick collegues into opening the file.
ex: \'Hey, have you seen that \'lunch\' mpeg - it\'s fucking gross man!\'
ex: \'He got me with that \'lunch\' mpeg again, I keep opening it by mistake!\'
Two Newcastles, a banana, a hand full of peanuts and a nugget.
Dude, I went home at noon to write a check for rent and I ended up having lunch.
Michael Riversongs cat
(rattish voice) OOOOOOOOH LUNCH!!!!
1. The second meal of the day, except for college students where it's the first meal of the day.
2. The mid-day break from the work place (usually 60 minutes), though sometimes used for work-related social interactions.
3. (out to ~) crazy
1. (YAWN) Damn, it's one o'clock. We have to get lunch before the cafeteria closes.
2. I'm going on lunch break right now. Let's do lunch tomorrow and discuss this further.
3. My boss is really out to lunch. No, I mean figuratively -- she's nuts.
A one-word email sent out @ approximately 10am by co-workers, most often the office slacker
, as a desperate attempt to avoid actual work. Generally a call for others to join in pointless bickering regarding the location, time and mode of transport to 'Lunch'
Kylie: That's right
Kosta: no, when
Melissa: at lunchtime
etc etc etc
noun; a blow-job. lunch can be either given or received.
"she gave me lunch yesterday and it was so nice"
"Dude, I heard George got some lunch from her."
1) noun: the second meal of the day usual taken around noon.
2) he word I type when I am thinking luck.
My favorite lunch is pasta primavera.
Good lunch on your test tomorrow!