When one is confused yet interested over a certain subject. Often following a feeling of dissoresque. The word in a mix of interested and confused but spelt with a K because that is awesome and with 2 S's because that is also awesome.
Later when I stopped caring, I was konfussted about Carolina having sex with Charlie.
by Carlos Rodriguez March 01, 2008

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from daily@urbandictionary.com. We'll never spam you.