look up any word, like plopping:
noun kl-im Milk that has been out of the original container (at least once) that has been put back in to the original container.
To pour a milk into a glass, then take that glass of milk and pour it back into the container. That milk thats back in the original container is now Klim.
by Corey Legend October 23, 2009