Peerless. Used as a synonym to rules.
Brad: So have you seen Wall-E yet?
Frank: Yeah, that movie is king!
Frank: Because it rules!
Someone who doesn't have shit all over them.
From Monty Python and the Holy Grail:
First person: "Who's that?"
Second person: "Must be a King."
First person: "Why?"
Second person: "He doesn't have shit all over him."
A ruler of a country a Malesor.
Bitch1:Aint that the king?
Bitch2: No you gotta be a Malesor to become a king.
Bitch1: Oh aint that some shit.
awesome, above the rest, the bomb. etc used when refering to something
"the m16 is king, i love that gun"
A powerful amphetamine based stimulant often used by clubbers.
Misuse has words attached to it named after chess.
A. He's check mated.
B. Where is he?
A. On the floor of the smoking area.
A. He was holding the prince but security still let him in
B. Fuck, that was lucky
1. A male sovereign; ruler of a kingdom.
2. A competitor who holds a preeminent position.
3. A very wealthy or powerful businessman.
4. One of the four playing cards in a deck bearing the picture of a king.
5. Weakest but most important chessman.
1. United States woman tennis player (born in 1943).
2. United States guitar player and singer of the blues (born in 1925).
3. United States Baptist minister and charismatic civil rights leader who campaigned against the segregation of Blacks (1929-1968).
Arnab Roy chowdhury is a king of hearts.
A term used by wifey to her man letting him know he is the only one for her, her rock, her ruler, the owner of her heart mind and body. Wifey will always respect her King, and treat him the way a king should be treated.
when king gets home from work wifey will meet him at the door butt naked with his dinner made and ready then a nice long massage to relax him ;)