look up any word, like wyd:
Keyboard Mashing is, essentially the result of someone mashing their keyboard in certain circumstances. Such as in times of frustration, anger, boredom, an attempt to relieve stress or due to a violent spasm in the typist's hands and arms. This generally occurs in chatrooms or on chat programs, such as MSN, IRC, AIM etc.
RandomMSNnick #1 says:
Hey dude, what've you been up to today?

RandomMSNnick #2 says:
fghjfghjas da874r

RandomMSNnick #1 says:
Been that kinda day, huh? Ain't seen you Keyboard Mashing in a while..
by Iron_Demon October 08, 2005