Subscribe English
look up any word, like bae:
Little bits of material that gather in between the keys on a keyboard. See also pocket lint
Eww, that keyboard is disgusting. Look at all the lint in it.
by diamond April 24, 2005
9 1

Words related to Keyboard Lint:

pocket lint