On the other hand, name could be used as an insult, seeing as how young girls dislike her because of her relationship with Orlando Bloom.
2. Did you totally see *name*?! She was pulling a Kate Bosworth, messing around with Tom like that when she knows damn well I want to tap that.
- zero talent
- zero charisma
- zero self-respect
- homely in the beauty department
- no style
- no brains
- no values
- no education
- not a role model (cocaine, anorexia, casting couch, homewrecker, famewhore, back-stabbing, men stealer)
- deluded ex-starlet or hasbeen
- fake blonde
2. Being a failure in everything you try.
3. When your career is based on who is your boyfriend or who are you bearding for.
Kate on great danes: "Great Danes are just, like, so great, aren't they? They're just, like, big dogs! I know! Yeah, yeah, Great Danes are great. Oh, my God, they just so are!"
Kate on tea: "God, I'm hot from that tea. Woo. All the sudden, I'm like, woo, warm! That actually happens to me if I have a hot drink? Yeah, yeah."
2. Jonathan Ross (british talk-show host) on Kate Bosworth: "It was like having a lamp sitting out here"
Fashionistas: "Kate Bosworth's jewelry line is so tacky, it should be called Tackymint"
3. Random bimbo: "I'm useless, but I know how to manipulate dumb men, so I'm gonna be a star anyway. I'll do a Kate Bosworth"
Kristy: Hell yeah, girl! Lets kill that b*tch!!!!
2.Girl who dates a guy who is beneath her in looks, talent, intelligence and who is possibly inbred. Refers to the perplexing relationship between Kate Bosworth and Orlando Bloom.
2.Jesus Christ, look at those two. That girl is a total Kate Bosworth.
2. The new Lois Lane in the Superman Returns movie.
3. Beautiful actress with 1 blue eye and 1 blue and brown eye.
Poor girl is fated to be another Kate Bosworth.