look up any word, like guncle:
Someone who alternates between normal and redneck-speak, depending on the situation and usually when intoxicated.

Someone who can summon their inner-hillbilly in response to a situation, but isn't actually a hillbilly.
When I get drunk, I start to talk with a southern accent, but I'm originally from the North. It's like I'm a Jethromancer or something!

Let him talk to that ornery group; he's a Jethromancer like that.
by Roachman5000 October 21, 2012