A word derived from Arabic, meaning emphasis or victory. Commonly given only to the best of men as first names.
1. I need to jazeer this point across in my essay.
2. At the end of the day, jazeer was ours, and no one could take that away from us.
A word that means 'to win over'
Usual methods of victory include:
1. Flashing a smile
2. Mild flirtation and flattery
3. Use of the phrase "I got this," with a wink ;)
1. He can jazeer his way out of a parking ticket!
2. She didn't like the idea, but I jazeered her eventually.
3. I need to jazeer my mum to buy me a car.