look up any word, like blumpkin:
Junior Common Room at a University, either the room or the group of students responsible for organising ents, especially in Oxford or Cambridge colleges.
As opposed to Senior Common Room, for post-grad students.
The JCR are organising a toga party.
There's a poster up in the JCR.
by dichohecho September 23, 2008