look up any word, like fleek:

A Hubbell-Staeble is an American who is descended from the royalty of a small European nation.
These countries include but are not limited to, Latvia, Luxembourg, Croatia, Estonia, and Lithuania.

Susan's great grandfather was the king of Latvia, she lives in the U.S. that makes her a Hubbell-Staeble.`
by cacatour April 20, 2009

Words related to Hubbell-Staeble

hubb hubbs hubele-stable royalty united states.