Top definition
Used to describe an inanimate object that can be considered a useful tool for one of many tasks. Screwdrivers, can openers, etc can all be referred to as a hootchipap.

Its that know...over that drawer. Its right next to the thing-a-ma-jig.

Also known as a whatchamcallit.
"Where is the hootchipap?!" "The what?" "you know the chingadera thing over there in the drawer".
by BenAKAHuge April 02, 2013
Mug icon

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug