1. A Catholic all-girls school in Seattle, Washington. One of the most prestigious and academically rounded schools in the Northwest. The stereo type is that we're all a whole bunch of nerdy lezbos that are afraid of dudes.
2. The truth is, we're all a bunch of sexually deprived boy-crazy bitches who will do ANYTHING with ANYONE. Although there are some of us who resent both of these stereotypes don't fit in to either categories and are actually normal.
1. Look at that dude reading Hamlet in the corner. OH WAIT, that's a chick. She must be from Holy Names Academy.
2. Dude, I totally banged Samantha last night. I was kinda off my game at first, but then I realized it didn't matter because she was from Holy Names, and she'd do anything with me no matter how off I was.
Home of the craziest bitches west of the Mississippi. A small Catholic Highschool, home to 600 of the finest and brightest young ladies in Seattle. However due to insane amounts of homework and crazy nuns the girls tend to lose their minds and their labedos.
And no they dont wear skeezy uniforms
"what school do you go to"
"holy names academy, seattles number one choice for girls"
"oh cool do you have like, you know....uniforms"
"ok well then I dont think we should be friends"
A Catholic all-girls school on Capitol Hill in Seattle, Washington, Holy Names carries more than its fair share of stereotypes, most of them being true.
1. Everyone is a dyke
This is not true. There are very few lesbians at Holy Names, probably even less than your average high school. At Holy Names parties, however, same-sex hookups run rampant, making attending a solely Holy Names party any O'Dea
guy's wet dream
2. Every girl hardly resembles a female.
This is both true and false. There is nary a girl at Holy Names who looks feminine during the school day. On the weekends, about half the girls clean up extremely well, blowing off steam at a Seattle Prep
or Bishop Blanchet
party on copious amounts of cocaine
, whilst the other half continue to wallow in their anime
-plastered greasy-headed ugliness.
3. Holy Names Girls are easy sluts
This is true. From the bombshell
of the class to the drama nerd, the sex lives of Holy Names students are enviable. Should the sex life not be up to standard, many hours of the day will be spent complaining and plotting as to how...