Top Definition
Someone should be named this if they like to hold a mans penis. Hold-er-kak (hold yer kak). He or she will hold your cock for you.
wow, i don't want my cock held by a man, get out of here you holderkak!
by Negrosuck January 05, 2011
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.