1. (v) To strike with force; (n) a forceful strike, a blow or attack.
2. A single 'serving' or dose, generally a drug or alcoholic drink
3. To use something, usually a drug
4. A result of a search on a search engine
5. Visits to a web page
6. To visit; to go to
7. To have sex with
8. To make (sexually-motivated) advances on
9. To mark with graffiti; to tag
10. Ugly, as if having been hit with something
11. A murder or assasination. Or, a mandate for one.
12. A successful or popular thing
13. To communicate; to call or message
14. To realize something suddenly; to discover
1. He got hit by a bus.
2. He took a hit of acid
3. He hit the bong
4. "Porn" gets 250 million hits on Google
5. His blog got 3 thousand hits a day
6. We hit up a 7-11 because we were hungry
7. I'd hit it.
8. Some random drunk guy started hitting on her
9. We hit up the side of a bridge
10. Dude, that fat chick's so hit!
11. The Mafia called a hit on the mayor.
12. The song "Never Gonna Give You Up" was Rick Astley's biggest hit.
13. Hit me up on my myspace sometime
14. He couldn't remember where he knew her from, then suddenly it hit him.
1. To have sex with; fuck
"I'd hit it!"
the inhalation of marijuana
I'll take a hit off that joint
1. to smoke, especially weed
2. suggestive that you would have sexual intercourse with someone something
3. to smack a bitch
"lemme hit that sweet blunt man"
"god damn,look at that ass, i'd hit that."
"i'ma hit you bitch!"
to look hit; ugly; to look like you got hit in the face
"Damn, that bitch look hit."
To kill somebody as part of a financed murder contract.
Tony was very upset when he found out his mother and uncle had attempted to orchestrate a hit on him.
a dose of drugs, or the action of taking a dose of drugs
I dropped 4 hits of acid. I hit the acid.
1. To inhale a drug
2. To have sex with
3. To tag up any surface with ink or a spraypaint can
1. Pass that bud lemme hit it
2. Damn that girl's a dime.. I'd hit it
3. I hit up my school last night, I'm fucking paranoid they're gonna find me out