look up any word, like bae:
Pronounced like "Guy". The stretchy skin on your elbow. The medical term for it is Wenis. First used in the early 2000's.
"Dude, stop pinching my Gyyy", "I have this big gash. on my Gyyy"
by Moser April 13, 2006

Words related to Gyyy

elbow skin gy gyy wenis