Top Definition
another name given to an alleyway, used in some parts of England also called a gully
Q - Hey how do i get to the shop from here?

A - Go through the gulleyway, then turn right
by Unknown person 1 April 12, 2009
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.