look up any word, like fellated:
Term used to describe a female's nipples when they are visible through her top and are clearly unevenly distributed in her bra, one being higher or lower than the other, thus resembling googly eyes.
Hey sis, best adjust your boobs, you've got googly nips!
by LaBoob September 14, 2008

Words related to Googly nips

googely highbeams nipples nips uneven