look up any word, like sounding:
A giant roach-looking bug that rolls on the floor. It is mainly found in Asia and the Middle East.
Jason- "That bug keeps rolling on the floor. What is it?"
Andrew- "Hm, maybe it's a Gokibore, but it's the first time I've seen it."
by Osama bin Ladenn November 29, 2009

Words related to Gokibore

asia bug cockroach middle east roll