look up any word, like blumpkin:
The gap between a woman's tits. Better than the word 'cleavage' This gap is often used for a tit wank or tit fuck.

Creds to Liam K for creating the word
Oh mate she has a loevly goge.

Her goge was a bit hairy so i didn't ask for a tit wank....
by Liam Krabbacheck November 29, 2011