look up any word, like fleek:
A liquid used by actors when the director requires them to shed tears of joy.
The inexperienced actor had to use gleecerine to get the right the scene of crying with happiness.
by Jay Divanji September 28, 2007

Words related to Gleecerine

actor humor new word tears twist to words