look up any word, like fluffer:
(Adj.) Lacking any sense of awareness of, knowledge of or interest in the things straight men generally like. Usually used with the word "to."
Ugh, I don't know why these fratty cunts keep talking to me about "playoffs" and "touchdowns." Can't they see I'm gayblivious to football?
by MAC1989 August 06, 2013