Top Definition
Gallybagger is the term to describe someone who is extremely ugly or odd looking. To put it simply, strange and grotesque.

It's literal translation is along the lines of 'scarecrow'.
Oh no! We can't use Joe for the fashion show, he's such a gallybagger!
by Jim the Joker August 18, 2011

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.