Top definition
A keyboard that has the visual appearance of being "frosted" in some areas due to an individual using Instant messenger while watching/ and or right after watching pornographic imagery whilst pleasuring themselves. the gradual buildup of residue can be described as "frosting"
You should'nt watch porn and use chat, you'll get a Frosty keyboard!

i should really clean my keyboard, its got a nice layer of Frosting over it

Dave offered to lend me his keyboard, but i declined because it was Frosted
by madd-monkey February 16, 2011
Mug icon

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug