Top Definition
One of those small technical items that has no known function as far as you are concerned (due to stunning technical ignorance), but seems to be required. Very similar to a frammis, but more complicated.
What is that small frogputter there, inside the laser printer?
by that-annoying-techno-guy June 17, 2013

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.