look up any word, like guncle:
A word used to describe excess froth in any situation, usually food or drink.
"I didn't pay for all this froth in my milkshake. Must be frofit, I guess."

"The head on this beer is crazy! Just look at all that frofit!"
by Valdrec December 28, 2011