look up any word, like wyd:
Verb; To cover or be covered in a thick, pastey substance somewhat like cum.
Flodding, Flodded
The creepy internet stalkers flodded their computer screens due to the arousing mental picture of their online lover
by Veronika&Luisa June 15, 2007

Words related to Flodd

cum internet masturbate thick
A flodd is a person who never recognises their own mistakes.
he was a complete flodd, and this is why nobody enjoyed his company
by james bay brown August 12, 2004