Top Definition
when breaking in new flip-flops, and the top part where it makes a "V" rubs against the top of your foot thus giving u a hickey in the top of your foot
"u've got somethign on your foot there"

"nah just my flip-flop hickey"
by kiddo19 April 14, 2009
5 Words related to Flip-Flop Hickey

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.