Top Definition
when breaking in new flip-flops, and the top part where it makes a "V" rubs against the top of your foot thus giving u a hickey in the top of your foot
"u've got somethign on your foot there"

"nah just my flip-flop hickey"
by kiddo19 April 14, 2009
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.