Top Definition
my stomach has flabs i.e the opposite of abs
friend - I've got abs of steel!

other friend- Oh...I gotta get me some "abs of steel"... I've got "flabs of steel" ...
by Walkie-Talkie February 01, 2011

The Urban Dictionary Mug

Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug

The Urban Dictionary Mug

Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug

The Urban Dictionary Mug

Your favorite word on a white mug.

Create a mug

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug

The Urban Dictionary T-Shirt

Soft and offensive. Just like you.

Buy the t-shirt

The Urban Dictionary T-Shirt

Smooth, soft, slim fit American Apparel shirt. Custom printed. 100% fine jersey cotton, except for heather grey (90% cotton).

Buy the t-shirt
It's what someone has when they act as if they are muscular or skinny- but are- well- FAT (or just biiiggg losers). 97.2% of them are douchebags. The other 2.8% is big people with WAYYY too much self-esteem. Look out for these ones- they're usually nut jobs.
"Hey, you met Tyler Bennett?"

"Yeah, he's got Flabs of Steel like shit, man."

"That douchebag."
by The Original Ninja, Bitch :D October 04, 2009

The Urban Dictionary Mug

Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug

The Urban Dictionary Mug

Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug

The Urban Dictionary Mug

Your favorite word on a white mug.

Create a mug

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug

The Urban Dictionary T-Shirt

Soft and offensive. Just like you.

Buy the t-shirt

The Urban Dictionary T-Shirt

Smooth, soft, slim fit American Apparel shirt. Custom printed. 100% fine jersey cotton, except for heather grey (90% cotton).

Buy the t-shirt