Digital distribution is done by direct downloading a compressed .rar or .zip file, with highest speed for the newest albums.
The kind of website you resort in searching for that particular album you can't find in the internet...
Has its pros and cons...
Pros: - Many good albums
- Free CDs for download
- Can upload your own CDs to sale/download
- Usually sales
- Doesn't seem to work for VEVO
- Doesn't spam your mail box with junk mails; usually about 1 in a week for what's new, or what's in sale
- It's honest.
Cons:- Garbage content, sometimes
- Good, newer CDs tends to be higher than 10 bucks, most of the time
- Lacks a Search bar
- Difficulty to find a certain artist, unless you know where to clic.
- Very little DVDs on sale
Guy 2: Ever checked FixtStore? They got a good selection of industrial music.
Guy 1: For free?
Guy 2: Nah, costs 99 cents, though.
Next day; Guy 1: I gave up and paid, but I got the song I was looking for a month, at least.
Guy 2: Good for you.