1. When a dangerous explosion is about to forceably destruct anything in its path. Said before diving or getting the fuck out of there.
2. Before lighting up a bong.
3. Song number 16 from Method Man and Redman's CD BLACKOUT!
2. Spark up the lighter, open your eyes wide and holla 'fire inda hole'.
3. "Shell shock, soldier in the trenches,
'fire inda hole'!
Game commences, third straight rapper play the benches."
buying guns noises, dropping guns noises.
ok lets go! (many footstepps at once)
fire in the hole! fire in the hole! fire i, Fire in the hole fir fire in the fire in the fire in the hole!
you: turning down speakers.
2. A term used to describe a form of crop dusting when a person farts in an elevator just before getting off so that anyone remaining in the elevator is trapped with the lingering smell until they get to their destination floor.
A fire in the hole can also be used to describe when a person is in an elevator alone and farts just before exiting if the smell lingers long enough to accost the next person who is unfortunate enough to get onto that elevator.
2) Something said when an ass explosion is imminent (usually one of those pre-shit ones that smell like rotting dead people.)
2) "Fire in the Hole!"
"Oh, sweet holy Christ what is that smell?"